Friday, June 11, 2004

Mailing List

If you would like to recieve posts from this blog via email, send me your address and I'll take care of it. My apologies to all who emailed who haven't yet gotten a response. The volume of mail has really been overwhelming and the last 24 hours have been pretty hectic. I don't want to jinx anything, but I've been approached by one of the English-language dailies in Israel to write something for them, probably on this subject. I don't know if it will work out, but I will definately keep you all posted. I never expected the response this blog has generated, I really appreciate everyone's interest and the many kind words that have been coming my way (along with a few violent denunciations). Thanks to all who read and all who wrote and commented. Discovering an audience has been quite an experience. Stay tuned, more is on the way.