Thursday, December 15, 2005

Memeing It

I couldn't resist. Courtesy of Atlantic Blog.

1. My uncle once: took me for a ride in a prop plane.
2. Never in my life: have I made love to more than one woman at the same time (well, I didn't go to college in America...)
3. When I was five: I started reading.
4. High School is: the only modern institution for which failure is an existential necessity.
5. My parents are: extraordinarily bourgeois.
6. I once met: Scotty from Star Trek.
7. There's this girl I know who: can undo buttons with her teeth.
8. Once, at a bar: I was complimented on my genitalia.
9. Last night: I crashed.
10. Next time I go to church: will be the first time. Next time I go to synagogue, however, watch out…
11. When I turn my head left, I see: a stack of notebooks containing many things I should have typed up months ago.
12. When I turn my head right, I see: a series of black and white photographs I took during a trip to the Old City of Jerusalem.
13. How many days until my birthday?: not enough.
14. If I was a character written by Shakespeare I'd be: Hamlet. The readiness is all.
15. By this time next year: I hope to working on my second degree in Jerusalem.
16. A better name for me would be: none. I love my name. My last name on the other hand…
17. I have a hard time understanding: Maimonides.
18. If I ever go back to school I: will have graduated from the school I’m attending now.
19. You know I like you if: I gesticulate violently and yell in your presence.
20. If I won an award, the first person I'd thank would be: God. That's what they all do, isn't it?
21. Take my advice: never take a Jewish woman for granted.
22. My ideal breakfast is: mallawach with honey, orange juice, and Turkish coffee (Israelis will understand)
23. If you visit my hometown: run.
24. Why won't someone: produce the screenplay I wrote about Bugsy Siegel and Meyer Lansky?
25. If you spend the night at my house: I hope you like the smell of stale cigarettes.
26. I'd stop my wedding: for nothing and no one.
27. The world could do without: You know who.
28. I'd rather lick the belly of a cockroach than: attend an American university.
29. Paper clips are more useful than: KY Jelly. Massively overrated.
30. If I do anything well, it is: the Copernican reversal.
31. And by the way: Israel’s going to win.